Everyone loves Lollipops! They exist in all tastes and colors. But the best part would be to prepare homemade lollipops for the children as well as adults.
Ingredients: (For 10 lollipops)
– 125 g of sugar.
– 2 tablespoons of water.
– 1/2 tablespoon of glucose syrup.
– syrup to taste of your choice (strawberry, lemon, cassis, cola…).
– 2 drops of dye of the color of your choice (red for strawberry, yellow for lemon etc…).
– 1 or 2 silicone moulds for lollipops.
– 10 sticks.
– In a saucepan, put the water, sugar and glucose.
– Cook to 148 °C (if you do not have a kitchen thermometer, be aware that 148 °C is reached after approx. 10 min over medium heat, when you begin to smell caramel). Do not let the sugar stain.
– Add syrup off the heat according to your taste and drops of dye.
– Pour into a lollipop silicone mould.
– Let cool.
– Once the liquid has hardened a little and cooled, plant the sticks.
– Allow to cool and harden completely.
Your homemade lollipops are ready to serve. Enjoy!
Related Diy-Natural :